Mobile Mechanic in Orange County, Ca | 714.226.0246
Search Zip Code
How do you check if a mechanic is certified?
How to Find a Auto Mechanic Who Is ASE Certified:
- Make a list of the shops in your area. Find a list of them in the phone book or online.
- Call each shop and ask if mechanics there are ASE certified. You can also check the shops’ websites for information about certification.
- Visit some shops on your list.
- Look on the uniforms of the mechanics on duty at the shop
What is heavy duty equipment?
Heavy equipment refers to heavy-duty vehicles, specially designed for executing construction tasks, most frequently ones involving earthwork operations. They are also known as heavy machines, heavy trucks, construction equipment, engineering equipment, heavy vehicles, or heavy hydraulics.
How do mechanics not get cheated on?
- Ask Around. The most fundamental and essential element of not getting ripped off by your mechanic is to only do business with an honest shop.
- Think Independent.
- Evaluate the Shop.
- Don’t Get Pushed Around.
- Keep Your Receipts.
- Do Your Homework
Can any mechanic do recall work?
Any shop CAN do the repair, however if you want it to be handled under the recall campaign and be paid for by the manufacturer it can only be performed at the dealer. If you have a recall repair performed at any other shop you will be responsible for 100% of the repair costs.
Why are mechanics so shady?
Mechanics are often thought of as shady because they sometimes suggest repairs that you don’t need especially if you don’t know much about vehicles.